Hours & Events
Wednesday Rosary Winter Schedule
ST. PADRE PIO SHRINE PRAYER GROUP
- Rosary every Wednesday night.
- Rosary held at:
Our Lady of Victories Church,
S.W. Blvd & Nixon St. Landisville, NJ 08326
- Rosary begins at 7:00 PM
- If you are unable to come to the Church, please be part of our extended prayer group by reciting the Rosary at 7:00 PM on Wednesday night.
- The Wednesday night Rosary has overflowing crowds, therefore,
please bring your lawn chair for comfort.
- If you are unable to make it to the Shrine, please be part of our extended prayer group by reciting the Rosary at 7:00 pm on Wednesday night.
VENERATION OF ST. PADRE PIO'S RELICS
- Before and after the Rosary
- Based on the availability of local and area Priests
- During Rosary
- Winter schedule, Saturday and Sunday afternoons
- Weather permitting.
St. Padre Pio Shrine is
an open air experience. Open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Summer time overflowing worshipers
Come pray with us and be a link in the Chain
of Love & Hope for St. Padre Pio.
COMING EVENTS - Mark these dates on you calendar.........
St. PADRE PIO’S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AT THE SHRINE
Date: Wednesday May 29, 2013
Rosary, food & refreshments
Mark this date on your calendar
St. PADRE PIO’S FEAST DAY CELEBRATION AT THE SHRINE
Date: September 25, 2013
Place: St. Padre Pio Shrine Rte 40 and Central Ave. Landisville, NJ
- Candle light procession around the Shrine grounds
- Escorted honor guards by the Knights of Columbus
- St. Padre Pio’s Glove and Blood relics will be available
- Live music before the Rosary & procession
- Our usual tradition of plenty of food and refreshments
St. Padre Pio Parish 11th. Annual Festival Celebrating Italian Culture & Padre Pio Festival
Date: September 22, 2013
Place: St. Padre Pio Parish 4680 Dante Ave. Vineland, NJ 08361
- (Our Lady of Pompeii Church)
- Mass and procession at 11 am at Our Lady of Pompeii Church
- Italian Mass at 2:00 pm
- Blessing with relics of St. Padre Pio and Mother Pauline after Mass.
- Festival from noon to 6 pm on Church grounds.
- Shuttles to visit St. Padre Pio Shrine in Landisvillle, NJ ( 5 miles)
- Special note: the author of the book, “Touched by a Living Saint of Pietrelcina”…..Padre Pio will be at the festival to autograph his book, and as a gift from the author will be a St. Padre Pio Prayer card containing feathers from Padre Pio’s pillows.
Pray…Hope…and Don’t worry…..St. Padre Pio!